A blog post to share that DorothyPoon.com will be one of the media partners for the above mentioned event. I am psyched that Social Media finally gets a forum of it’s own, in our part of the world, rather than being a subset of other marketing, advertising, etc conferences.
Digital has definitely come of age… I’m not entirely sure offline will be wiped out so thoroughly in so short a time as Steve Ballmer so radically postulated, but we are definitely seeing the start of this ‘fundamental economic reset‘.
Social Networking World Forum – Asia - Grand Hyatt Singapore, Singapore, 22nd and 23rd Sept 2009
• Two day conference dedicated to social networking
• Featuring key speakers from social networking publishers, advertising agencies, industry analysts, software developers and equipment manufacturers, pay-TV and network service providers, mobile operators, plus many more
• Evening Networking Reception
• Joint exhibition combining social networking and mobile social networking formats
• Free to attend exhibition only pass available
Key Speakers included:
- Bennett Porter, Head of Marketing – South East Asia, Yahoo
- Deep Malhotra, Senior Director, MySpace India and South East Asia.
- Desmond Tan, Brand Manager, Loreal
- Bambos Kaisharis, Head of Marketing, Singapore & Malaysia Nokia
- Lai Kok Fung , CEO , BuzzCity
- Jeffrey Seah, CEO – South East Asia, Starcom MediaVest Group
- Olivier Legrand, General Manager – Asia, The Wall Street Journal Digital Network
- Paras Sharma, Senior Director, Marketing & Corporate Communications, ESPN Star Sports
- Plus many more
Early Booking Discount Ends 21st Aug 09 + 15% discount for blog readers